Python Data Structures and Algorithms
Page Count310 Pages
About the e-Book
Python Data Structures and Algorithms Pdf
- A step by step guide, which will provide you with a thorough discussion on the analysis and design of fundamental Python data structures.
- Get a better understanding of advanced Python concepts such as big-o notation, dynamic programming, and functional data structures.
- Explore illustrations to present data structures and algorithms, as well as their analysis, in a clear, visual manner.
Data structures allow you to organize data in a particular way efficiently. They are critical to any problem, provide a complete solution, and act like reusable code.
In this book, you will learn the essential Python data structures and the most common algorithms.
With this easy-to-read book, you will be able to understand the power of linked lists, double linked lists, and circular linked lists. You will be able to create complex data structures such as graphs, stacks and queues. We will explore the application of binary searches and binary search trees. You will learn the common techniques and structures used in tasks such as preprocessing, modeling, and transforming data. We will also discuss how to organize your code in a manageable, consistent, and extendable way. The book will explore in detail sorting algorithms such as bubble sort, selection sort, insertion sort, and merge sort.
By the end of the book, you will learn how to build components that are easy to understand, debug, and use in different applications.
What you will learn
- Gain a solid understanding of Python data structures.
- Build sophisticated data applications.
- Understand the common programming patterns and algorithms used in Python data science.
- Write efficient robust code.
About the Author
Benjamin Baka works as a software developer and has over 10 years, experience in programming. He is a graduate of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology and a member of the Linux Accra User Group. Notable in his language toolset are C, C++, Java, Python, and Ruby. He has a huge interest in algorithms and finds them a good intellectual exercise.
He is a technology strategist and software engineer at mPedigree Network, weaving together a dizzying array of technologies in combating counterfeiting activities, empowering consumers in Ghana, Nigeria, and Kenya to name a few.
In his spare time, he enjoys playing the bass guitar and listening to silence. You can find him on his blog.
Table of Contents
- Python objects, types and expressions
- Python data types and structures
- Principles of data structure design
- Lists and pointer structures
- Stacks and Queues
- Hashing and symbol tables
- Graphs and other algorithms
- Selction Algorithms
- Design Ttechniques and Sstrategies
- Implementations, applications and tools
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Working with Linux - Quick Hacks for the Command Line
Object-Oriented Design with ABAP: A Practical Approach