About the e-Book
Mastering PostGIS Pdf
- Learn how you can use PostGIS for spatial data analysis and manipulation
- Optimize your queries and build custom functionalities for your GIS application
- A comprehensive guide with hands-on examples to help you master PostGIS with ease
PostGIS is open source extension onf PostgreSQL object-relational database system that allows GIS objects to be stored and allows querying for information and location services. The aim of this book is to help you master the functionalities offered by PostGIS- from data creation, analysis and output, to ETL and live edits.
The book begins with an overview of the key concepts related to spatial database systems and how it applies to Spatial RMDS. You will learn to load different formats into your Postgres instance, investigate the spatial nature of your raster data, and finally export it using built-in functionalities or 3th party tools for backup or representational purposes.
What you will learn
- Refresh your knowledge of the PostGIS concepts and spatial databases
- Solve spatial problems with the use of SQL in real-world scenarios
- Practical walkthroughs of application development examples using Postgis, GeoServer and OpenLayers.
- Extract, transform and load your spatial data
- Expose data directly or through web services.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Intel Edison Projects
Python Web Scraping