Microservices with Azure
About the e-Book
Microservices with Azure Pdf
- Handle Microservices with ease using Azure Service Fabric
- Diagnose and monitor applications deployed on Service Fabric along with event driven scenarios.
- Secure your microservices using certificates and manage Service Fabric clusters using PowerShell.
Microsoft Azure is rapidly evolving and is widely used as a platform on which one can build Microservices that can be deployed on premise and on cloud through Microsoft Azure Service Fabric. With this book you will understand the concepts of Microservices architecture and how you can build highly maintainable and scalable applications using various services of Microsoft Azure.
We will begin with laying out the foundation of Microservices and its advantages over monolithic architecture and service oriented architecture. We will showcase various scenarios where Microservices should and should not be used and you will also understand the architecture of Microservices based system. You will get an in depth look at Microsoft Azure Service Fabric, which is the platform for building Microservices. You will explore how to develop and deploy sample applications on Microsoft Azure Service Fabric to have a thorough understanding of it. We will also take you through several design patterns that solve the various challenges associated with realizing Microservices architecture in industrial applications. Each pattern will be clearly illustrated with example and code.
Finally, you will be introduce to advanced topics that cover possible architectures for Microservices such as CQRS and Event Sourcing. You will learn how to use Microservices architecture to realize an IoT solution.
What you will learn
- Understand Azure offerings for hosting Microservices.
- Know about Service Fabric architecture and service.
- Explore Service Fabric application programming models.
- Take a deep look at the various design patterns from industrial scenarios.
- Manage and deploy Microservices on Azure.
- Glance at the future of Microservices with containers and serverless computing.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Drupal 7 Explained: Your Step-by-Step Guide