OpenVPN Cookbook 2nd Edition
Page Count400 Pages
About the e-Book
OpenVPN Cookbook 2nd Edition Pdf
- Master the skills of configuring, managing, and securing your VPN using the latest OpenVPN
- Gain expertise in establishing IPv6 connections and understand PolarSSL using the latest version of OpenVPN
- This book contains enticing recipes about OpenVPN functionalities that cater to mission critical applications
OpenVPN provides an extensible VPN framework that has been designed to ease site-specific customization, such as providing the capability to distribute a customized installation package to clients, and supporting alternative authentication methods via OpenVPN's plugin module interface.
This book provides you with many different recipes to help you set up, monitor, and troubleshoot an OpenVPN network. You will learn to configure a scalable, load-balanced VPN server farm that can handle thousands of dynamic connections from incoming VPN clients. You will also get to grips with the encryption, authentication, security, extensibility, and certifications features of OpenSSL.
You will also get an understanding of IPv6 support and will get a demonstration of how to establish a connection via IPv64. This book will explore all the advanced features of OpenVPN and even some undocumented options, covering all the common network setups such as point-to-point networks and multi-client TUN-style and TAP-style networks. Finally, you will learn to manage, secure, and troubleshoot your virtual private networks using OpenVPN 2.4.
What you will learn
- Determine the best type of OpenVPN setup for your networking needs
- Get to grips with the encryption, authentication, and certifications features of OpenSSL.
- Integrate an OpenVPN server into the local
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Finite Difference Computing with PDEs