C++17 STL Cookbook
Page Count485 Pages
About the e-Book
C++17 STL Cookbook Pdf
- Learn the latest features of C++ and how to write better code by using the Standard Library (STL). Reduce the development time for your applications.
- Understand the scope and power of STL features to deal with real-world problems.
- Compose your own algorithms without forfeiting the simplicity and elegance of the STL way.
Beginning with new language features, this book will help you understand the mechanics of the new language and offers insight into how it works. Unlike other books, ours takes an implementation-specific, problem-solution approach that will help you quickly overcome hurdles. You will learn the core STL concepts-such as containers, algorithms, utilities, lambda expressions, template tricks, and more-while working on practical real-world recipes. These recipes will help you get the most from the STL and show you how to program in a better way.
By the end of the book, you will understand the newer aspects of C++17 and will be able to overcome tasks that are time-consuming or deal-breaking while developing.
What you will learn
- The new core language features and the problems they were intended to solve
- Understand the inner workings and requirements of iterators by implementing them
- Explore functions and lambda expressions by implementing custom predicate functions and transformations
- Leverage the rich, portable, fast, and well-tested set of well-designed algorithms provided in the STL
- Work with strings the STL way instead of handcrafting C-style code
- Understand standard support classes for concurrency and how to put them to work
- Use the File system library addition available with the C++17 STL
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Coding Projects In Python