Tragic Design: The Impact of Bad Product Design and How to Fix It
About the e-Book
Tragic Design: The Impact of Bad Product Design and How to Fix It Pdf
Bad design is everywhere, and its cost is much higher than we think. In this thought-provoking book, authors Jonathan Shariat and Cynthia Savard Saucier explain how poorly designed products can anger, sadden, exclude, and even kill people who use them. The designers responsible certainly didn’t intend harm, so what can you do to avoid making similar mistakes?
Tragic Design examines real case studies that show how certain design choices adversely affected users, and includes in-depth interviews with authorities in the design industry. Pick up this book and learn how you can be an agent of change in the design community and at your company.
- Designs that can kill, including the bad interface that doomed a young cancer patient
- Designs that anger, through impolite technology and dark patterns
- How design can inadvertently cause emotional pain
- Designs that exclude people through lack of accessibility, diversity, and justice
- How to advocate for ethical design when it isn’t easy to do so
- Tools and techniques that can help you avoid harmful design decisions
- Inspiring professionals who use design to improve our world
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Network+ Guide to Networks
Moodle 3 Developer's Guide