Mastering Apache Cassandra 2nd Edition
Page Count322 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering Apache Cassandra 2nd Edition Pdf
Build, manage, and configure high-performing, reliable NoSQL database for your application with Cassandra
About This Book
- Develop applications for modelling data with Cassandra 2
- Manage large amounts of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data with Cassandra
- Explore a wide-range of Cassandra components and how they interact to create a robust, distributed system.
Who This Book Is For
The book is aimed at intermediate developers with an understanding of core database concepts who want to become a master at implementing Cassandra for their application.
What You Will Learn
- Write programs using Cassandra's features more efficiently
- Get the most out of a given infrastructure, improve performance, and tweak JVM
- Use CQL3 in your application, which makes working with Cassandra more simple
- Configure Cassandra and fine-tune its parameters depending on your needs
- Set up a cluster and learn how to scale it
- Monitor Cassandra cluster in different ways
- Use Hadoop and other big data processing tools with Cassandra
With ever increasing rates of data creation comes the demand to store data as fast and reliably as possible, a demand met by modern databases such as Cassandra. Apache Cassandra is the perfect choice for building fault tolerant and scalable databases. Through this practical guide, you will program pragmatically and understand completely the power of Cassandra. Starting with a brief recap of the basics to get everyone up and running, you will move on to deploy and monitor a production setup, dive under the hood, and optimize and integrate it with other software.
You will explore the integration and interaction of Cassandra components, and explore great new features such as CQL3, vnodes, lightweight transactions, and triggers. Finally, by learning Hadoop and Pig, you will be able to analyze your big data.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Apache Hive Cookbook