Learn Arduino Prototyping in 10 days
Page Count288 Pages
About the e-Book
Learn Arduino Prototyping in 10 days Pdf
The ultimate power-packed crash course in building Arduino-based projects in just 10 days!
About This Book
- A carefully designed 10-day crash course, covering major project/device types, with 20+ unique hands-on examples
- Get easy-to-understand explanations of basic electronics fundamentals and commonly used C sketch functions
- This step-by-step guide with 90+ diagrams and 50+ important tips will help you become completely self-reliant and confident
Who This Book Is For
This book is a beginner's crash course for professionals, hobbyists, and students who are tech savvy, have a basic level of C programming knowledge, and basic familiarity with electronics, be it for embedded systems or the Internet of Things.
What You Will Learn
- Write Arduino sketches and understand the fundamentals of building prototype circuits using basic electronic components, such as resistors, transistors, and diodes
- Build simple, compound, and standalone devices with auxiliary storage (SD card), a DC battery, and AC power supplies
- Deal with basic sensors and interface sensor modules by using sensor datasheets
- Discover the fundamental techniques of prototyping with actuators
- Build remote-controlled devices with infrared (IR), radio frequency (RF),
- and telephony with GSM
- Learn IoT edge device prototyping (using ESP8266) and IoT cloud configuration
This book is a quick, 10-day crash course that will help you become well acquainted with the Arduino platform. The primary focus is to empower you to use the Arduino platform by applying basic fundamental principles. You will be able to apply these principles to build almost any type of physical device.
The projects you will work through in this book are self-contained micro-controller projects, interfacing with single peripheral devices (such as sensors), building compound devices (multiple devices in a single setup), prototyping standalone devices (powered from independent power sources), working with actuators (such as DC motors), interfacing with an AC-powered device, wireless devices (with Infrared, Radio Frequency and GSM techniques), and finally implementing the Internet of Things (using the ESP8266 series Wi-Fi chip with an IoT cloud platform).
The first half of the book focuses on fundamental techniques and building basic types of device, and the final few chapters will show you how to prototype wireless devices. By the end of this book, you will have become acquainted with the fundamental principles in a pragmatic and scientific manner. You will also be confident enough to take up new device prototyping challenges.
Style and approach
This step-by- step guide will serve as a quick, 10-day crash course to help you become well acquainted with the Arduino platform.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Samsung Galaxy S8 pour les Nuls poche
XBee ZigBee Development Workshop