Getting Started with Angular 2nd Edition
Page Count278 Pages
About the e-Book
Getting Started with Angular 2nd Edition Pdf
- Up to date with the latest API changes introduced by Angular 2 and 4
- Get familiar with the improvements to directives, change detection, dependency injection, router, and more
- Understand Angular's new component-based architecture
- Start using TypeScript to supercharge your Angular applications
I'm delighted to see this new update and hope it helps you build amazing things with Angular. - Mi ko Hevery, Creator of AngularJS and Angular
Angular is the modern framework you need to build performant and robust web applications. This book is the quickest way to upgrade your AngularJS knowledge to the brave new world of Angular, and get grips with the framework.
It starts with an overview putting the changes of the framework in context with version 1. After that, you will be taken on a TypeScript crash-course so you can take advantage of Angular in its native, statically-typed environment. You'll explore the new change detection mechanism in detail, how directives and components have changed, how you create applications with Angular, and much more. Next, you'll understand how to efficienly develop forms, use the router, implement communication with HTTP services, and transform data with custom pipes. Finally, we will take a look at the Angular's Ahead-of-Time compiler, angular-cli and other such tools that help us build professional applications.
By the end of the book, you ll be ready to start building quick and efficient Angular applications compatible with v2 and v4, that take advantage of all the new features on offer.
This book is up to date for the 2.4 release and is compatible with the 4.0 release as well.
What you will learn
- Understand the changes made from AngularJS with side-by-side code samples to help demystify the Angular learning curve
- Start working with Angular s new method of implementing directives
- Use TypeScript to write modern, powerful Angular applications
- Dig in to the change detection method, and other architectural changes to make sure you know what s going on under the hood of Angular
- Get to work with the new router in Angular
- Use the new features of Angular, including pipes, and the updated features such as forms, services, and dependency injection
- Learn about the server-side rendering in Angular to keep your new applications SEO-friendly
- Enhance your applications using Ahead-of-Time compilation and Web Workers
About the Author
Minko Gechev is a software engineer who strongly believes in open source software. He has developed numerous such projects including codelyzer, the AngularJS style guide, aspect.js and many others. Together with Igor Minar, John Papa and Ward Bell, Minko is one of the coauthors of the official Angular style guide.
Minko loves to experiment with theoretical concepts from computer science and apply them in practice. He has spoken about Angular and software development at worldwide conferences and meetups, including ng-conf, ng-vegas, AngularConnect, FDConf, Angular-SF, and Connect.Tech.
Table of Contents
- Get Going with Angular
- The Building Blocks of an Angular Application
- TypeScript Crash Course
- Getting Started with Angular Components and Directives
- Dependency Injection in Angular
- Working with the Angular Router and Forms
- Explaining Pipes and Communicating with RESTful Services
- Tooling and Development Experience
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
UNIX : The Textbook
Domain-Driven Design in PHP