SQL Server 2016 Linux
Page Count198 Pages
About the e-Book
SQL Server 2016 Linux Pdf
- Design and administer your SQL Server solution on the open source Linux platform
- Install, configure, and fine-tune your database application for maximum performance
- An easy-to-follow guide teaching you how to implement various SQL Server 2016 offerings on Linux-from installation to administration
This book is your handy guide to setting up and implementing your SQL Server solution on the open source Linux platform. You will start by understanding how SQL Server can be installed on Linux in various ways, including installing a Docker image on your Linux system. Then you will brush up your SQL Server skills by creating and querying database objects and implementing basic administration tasks to support business continuity, including security and performance optimization. This book will also take you beyond the basics and highlight some advanced topics such as in-memory OLTP and temporal tables. By the end of this book, you will be able to recognize and utilize the full potential of setting up an efficient SQL Server database solution in your Linux environment.
What you will learn
- Install and set up SQL Server on Linux
- Create databases using SQL Server
- Create and work with database objects
- Configure and administer SQL Server on Linux-based systems
- Create and restore database back-ups
- Protect sensitive data using the built-in cryptographic features
- Optimize query execution using indexes
- Improve query execution time by more than 10x using in-memory OLTP
- Track row-versioning using temporal tables
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
100 Recipes for Programming Java: Learn Java Today
Cloud Native Python