Visual Basic Homework Projects: An Intermediate Step-By-Step Tutorial 15th Edition
About the e-Book
Visual Basic Homework Projects: An Intermediate Step-By-Step Tutorial 15th Edition Pdf
Visual Basic programming concepts are taught while providing detailed step-by-step instructions to build many fun and useful projects for high school students and adults. To grasp the concepts presented in VISUAL BASIC HOMEWORK PROJECTS you should possess a working knowledge of Windows and have had some exposure to Visual Basic programming (or some other programming language). We offer two beginning programming tutorials (VISUAL BASIC FOR KIDS and BEGINNING WITH VISUAL BASIC) that would help you gain this needed exposure.
VISUAL BASIC HOMEWORK PROJECTS explains (in simple, easy-to-follow terms) how to build a? Visual Basic Windows project. Students learn about project design, the Visual Basic toolbox, many elements of the Visual Basic language, and how to debug and distribute finished projects. The projects built include:
• Dual-Mode Stopwatch – Allows you to time tasks you may be doing.
• Consumer Loan Assistant – Helps you see just how much those credit cards are costing you.
• Flash Card Math Quiz – Lets you practice basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills.
• Multiple Choice Exam – Quizzes a user on matching pairs of items, like countries/capitals, words/meanings, books/authors.
• Blackjack Card Game – Play the classic card game against the computer.
• Weight Monitor – Track your weight each day and monitor your progress toward established goals.
• Home Inventory Manager – Helps you keep track of all your belongings – even includes photographs.
• Snowball Toss Game – Lets you throw snowballs at another player or against the computer – has varying difficulties.
The product includes over 700 pages of self-study notes, all Visual Basic source code and all needed graphics and sound files. The Visual C# source code and all needed multimedia files are available after book registration from the publisher's website (KidwareSoftware.com).
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Soft Computing Applications in Sensor Networks
An Introduction to Statistical Methods and Data Analysis