Exploring Robotics with ROBOTIS Systems 2nd Edition
Page Count342 Pages
About the e-Book
Exploring Robotics with ROBOTIS Systems 2nd Edition Pdf
The 2nd Edition (340+ pages & 100 video tutorials) is a substantial revision of the 2015 Edition. All original 11 chapters had been revised or updated, in particular:
- Chapter 3 had additional descriptions of the newer CM-50, OpenCM-700 and X series Dynamixels.
- Chapter 4 had new introductory sections for the ROBOPLUS V.2 tools such as R+SCRATCH and the OLLOBOT SDK designed for Firmware 2.0 types of controllers such as CM-50/150/200 and OpenCM-7.00/9.04.
- Chapter 5 provides a closer look at the MANAGER and TASK V.2 tools regarding their use with the 485-EXP expansion board for the OpenCM-9.04/C system. It also has new sections on usage of the IR Array Sensor for arbitrary single track maneuvers, new remote control capabilities via R+SCRATCH and smartphones tilt sensors.
- The new Chapter 6 combined the old Chapters 6 and 7 into a single chapter regarding Position Control Applications of ROBOTIS Dynamixels and to show complex interactions between parameters such as Present Position, Goal Position, Goal Speed, Torque Limit, Present Load, Motion Page and Joint Offset. New application projects were illustrated such as an Avoider Arm and Remote Control of a Mobile Manipulator Platform using a CM-530 controller.
- Chapter 9 added new Embedded C features with an OpenCM-9.04/C + 485-EXP controller with new applications such as Remote/Autonomous Control of a Mobile Manipulator Platform using a smartphone video camera and NIR distance sensors.
- Chapter 11 was entirely new and written to document the use of the R+SCRATCH tool and the PLAY 700 mobile app, in conjunction with REMOTE/SMART DEVICE commands from a TASK program or from Arduino-style codes to access various services from a smartphone such as: video camera, gesture sensor, touch areas, audio and video playback, text-to-speech and speech recognition.
- Chapter 12 was also entirely new and described the OLLOBOT SDK which was originally designed for the OLLOBOT Kit released in August 2016 to enable its control from smartphones. This chapter was for users interested in creating custom smartphone apps interacting with ROBOTIS' robotic systems.
- For more details, please visit the web link cntrobotics.com/springer
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Machine Learning: Algorithms and Applications