Better PHP Development
About the e-Book
Better PHP Development Pdf
PHP powers the vast majority of the web today. It is by far the most ubiquitous and accessible mature web language, and welcomes thousands of new developers every day. It is this ease of access that can, admittedly, sometimes give it a bad name - good resources are few and far in between, and the competition is real, driving people to take shortcuts, skip best practices, and learn on-the-fly.
With PHP 7+ came some improvements that make it harder to make mistakes, and 7.2 is making things even safer, even more structured. If you're just getting started with the language (or perhaps youve been using it a while and have learned some bad habits), you're in luck. Not only will it be ever harder to slip up and make mistakes, but content such as this - hand picked from the excellent SitePoint PHP channel - will help you get started the right way.
This collection comprises:
- How PHP Executes - from Source Code to Render by Thomas Punt
- Getting to Know and Love Xdebug by Bruno Ã…Â kvorc
- Localization Demystified: Php-Intl for Everyone by Younes Rafie
- Event Sourcing in a Pinch by Christopher Pitt
- Disco with Design Patterns: A Fresh Look at Dependency Injection by Reza Lavaryan
- A Comprehensive Guide to Using Cronjobs by Reza Lavaryan
- Event Loops in PHP by Christopher Pitt
- PDO - the Right Way to Access Databases in PHP by Parham Doustdar
- Vagrant: The Right Way to Start with PHP by Bruno Ã…Â kvorc
This book is suitable for beginner- to intermediate-level PHP developers.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Metasploit for Beginners
SQL Server 2016 High Availability Unleashed