Child Psychotherapy Homework Planner 5th Edition
About the e-Book
Child Psychotherapy Homework Planner 5th Edition Pdf
New and updated assignments and exercises meet the changing needs of mental health professionals
The Child Psychotherapy Homework Planner, Fifth Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 93 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by children, such as academic underachievement, low self-esteem, depression, and separation anxiety
- A quick-reference format—the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problems including blended family problems, divorce reaction, ADHD, attachment disorder, social anxiety, language disorders, and unresolved grief and loss
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments cross-referenced to The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition—so you can quickly identify the right exercises for a given situation or problem
- A CD-ROM contains all the exercises in a word-processing format—allowing you to customize them to suit your and your clients’ unique styles and needs
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Genomics in Biological Anthropology
Eye Book: Eyes and Eye Problems Explained