Microsoft HoloLens Developer's Guide
Page Count390 Pages
About the e-Book
Microsoft HoloLens Developer's Guide Pdf
Transform the ways you communicate, create, collaborate, and explore using Microsoft HoloLens
About This Book
- Create immersive augmented reality apps for Microsoft HoloLens from scratch
- Leverage the powerful HoloLens sensors to interact with real-world motions and gestures and make your app life-like
- Explore the powerful Unity 5 SDK along with the Windows Unified platform to get the most out of your HoloLens app
Who This Book Is For
If you are a developer who wants to create augmented reality apps for the Microsoft HoloLens platform, then this is the book for you. Coding experience with C# is assumed.
What You Will Learn
- Design an app for HoloLens that is feasible and attractive to use
- Add gestures and interact with them
- Create sounds in the app and place them in a 3D space
- Use voice generation and voice recognition to make your apps more lifelike
- Interact with the physical environment to place holograms on top of physical objects
- Compare HoloLens with the other products and know how to use its strengths
- Use assets from third parties to enrich our app
HoloLens, Microsoft's innovative augmented reality headset, overlaps holograms into a user's vision of their environment. Your ideas are closer to becoming real when you can create and work with holograms in relation to the world around you. If you are dreaming beyond virtual worlds, beyond screens, beyond pixels, and want to take a big leap in the world of augmented reality, then this is the book you want.
Starting off with brainstorming and the design process, you will take your first steps in creating your application for HoloLens. You will learn to add gestures and write an app that responds to verbal commands before gradually moving on creating sounds in the app and placing them in a 3D space. You will then communicate between devices in the boundaries of the UWP model.
Style and approach
This book takes a step-by-step, practical, tutorial-style approach where you will dive deep into HoloLens app development. You will work with the API and write your own complex scripts that would interact with the powerful HoloLens sensors and with realistic examples, you will be able to create immersive 3D apps for HoloLens.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Development Cookbook
ITIL Intermediate Certification Companion Study Guide