Data Science at the Command Line
Page Count212 Pages
About the e-Book
Data Science at the Command Line Pdf
This hands-on guide demonstrates how the flexibility of the command line can help you become a more efficient and productive data scientist. You’ll learn how to combine small, yet powerful, command-line tools to quickly obtain, scrub, explore, and model your data.
To get you started—whether you’re on Windows, OS X, or Linux—author Jeroen Janssens introduces the Data Science Toolbox, an easy-to-install virtual environment packed with over 80 command-line tools.
Discover why the command line is an agile, scalable, and extensible technology. Even if you’re already comfortable processing data with, say, Python or R, you’ll greatly improve your data science workflow by also leveraging the power of the command line.
- Obtain data from websites, APIs, databases, and spreadsheets
- Perform scrub operations on plain text, CSV, HTML/XML, and JSON
- Explore data, compute descriptive statistics, and create visualizations
- Manage your data science workflow using Drake
- Create reusable tools from one-liners and existing Python or R code
- Parallelize and distribute data-intensive pipelines using GNU Parallel
- Model data with dimensionality reduction, clustering, regression, and classification algorithms
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Exploring ArcObjects: Vol. 1 - Applications and Cartography
Think Stats: Exploratory Data Analysis