Person-Centred Practice in Nursing and Health Care 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Person-Centred Practice in Nursing and Health Care 2nd Edition Pdf
Person-centred Practice in Nursing and Health Care is a comprehensive and practical resource for all nurses and healthcare practitioners who want to develop person-centred ways of working. This second edition which builds on the original text Person Centred Nursing, has been significantly revised and expanded to provide a timely and topical exploration of an important subject which underpins all nursing and healthcare, edited by internationally renowned experts in the field.
Person-centred Practice in Nursing and Health Care looks at the importance of person-centred practice (PCP) from a variety of practice, strategic, and policy angles, exploring how the principles of PCP underpin a variety of perspectives, including within leadership and in the curriculum. The book explores not only a range of methodologies, but also covers a variety of different healthcare settings and contexts, including working within mental health services, acute care, nursing homes, the community, and working with children and people with disabilities.
- Significantly updated and expanded since the previous edition, taking into account the considerable changes in recent health care advancements, including the ‘Francis’ report
- Builds on previous perspectives of person-centredness in nursing and applies them in a broader nursing and health care context
- Includes a stronger exploration on the role of the service-user
- Shows the use of life-story and narrative approaches as a way of putting the individual’s identity at the heart of the care relationship
- Includes learning features such as links to current practice developments and reflective questions
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hematologic Malignancies: Acute Leukemias
Comprehensive Quality by Design for Pharmaceutical Product Development and Manufacture