Page Count298 Pages
About the e-Book
You'll also develop a responsive Event Registration form that allows users to register for your upcoming event and use charts and graphics to display registration data. You will then build a weather application, which will show you different ways perform AJAX requests and work with dynamic, external data. WebRTC enables real-time communication in a web browser; you'll learn how to use it when you build a real-time video-call and chat application later in the book.
What you will learn
- Write maintainable and scalable code by organizing functions into modules.
- Importance of tools such as Node, NPM, Babel, and Webpack in Front-end development.
- Work with real-time data such as incoming video streams, texts, and so on
- Utilize Redux to manage data across React components and greatly speed up the development process
About the Author
You can find him on his Twitter handle: @DaniAkashS
Table of Contents
- Building a To-do List App
- Building a Meme Creator
- Event Registration App
- Real Time Video Call app with WebRTC
- Developing a Weather App
- Building a Blog with React
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Head First Android Development
Modular Programming in Java 9