K-Wiring: Principles and Techniques
Page Count268 Pages
About the e-Book
K-Wiring: Principles and Techniques Pdf
Kirschner wires or K-wires are sterilized, sharpened, smooth stainless steel pins/wires used in orthopedic surgery as implants. K-wire implants are extremely versatile in their usage and can treat fractures of various kinds in most of the bones from fi nger tips to toes. Due to their remarkable ability to heal and reconstruct intricate bone fractures, they are a popular choice among orthopedic surgeons the world over. Each reconstruction is an innovation in itself, as every complex fracture presents its unique challenges.
There is a paucity of literature on standard techniques, principles and approaches to be employed for K-wiring fractures. This book fi lls that gap. It is the fi rst of its kind in demonstrating the eff ective execution of K-wiring procedures through a lucid, case-based format. It serves as a practical guide for orthopedic surgeons on K-wiring techniques, thus enabling them to improve patient care. It will be an invaluable reference text not just for practicing orthopedic surgeons but also for subspecialists like consultant hand surgeons, foot and ankle surgeons, and microvascular plastic hand surgeons, helping them master the operative techniques related to K-wiring.
- Detailed coverage of latest techniques and procedures for operating fractures with the help of K-wires
- Thorough descriptions of complexities encountered in all regions of the body
- Discussion of many cases with their management protocols
- Guidance for correcting mismanaged cases by using K-wires
- Use of excellent quality images with textual description that facilitate better relatability
- Extensive use of original patient photographs, radiographs, and skillfully created illustrations
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Goldfrank's Toxicologic Emergencies
Tachdjian's Pediatric Orthopaedics