Learning VMware NSX 2nd Edition
Page Count235 Pages
About the e-Book
Learning VMware NSX 2nd Edition Pdf
- Install, manage, monitor and configure your NSX deployment.
- Understand VMware NSX's components and discover best practices to help you manage VMware NSX
- A step by step guide that will help you elevate your skills in deploying NSX to your environment
VMware NSX is a platform for the software-defined data center. It allows complex networking topologies to be deployed programmatically in seconds. SDNs allow ease of deployment, management, and automation in deploying and maintaining new networks while reducing and in some cases completely eliminating the need to deploy traditional networks.
The book allows you a thorough understanding of implementing Software defined networks using VMware's NSX. You will come across the best practices for installing and configuring NSX to setup your environment. Then you will get a brief overview of the NSX Core Components NSX's basic architecture. Once you are familiar with everything, you will get to know how to deploy various NSX features. Furthermore, you will understand how to manage and monitor NSX and its associated services and features. In addition to this, you will also explore the best practices for NSX deployments.
By the end of the book, you will be able to deploy Vmware NSX in your own environment with ease. This book can come handy if you are preparing for VMware NSX certification.
What you will learn
- Understand software-defined networks
- Deploy and configure VXLAN-enabled logical switches
- Secure your environment using Distributed Firewall and Data Security
- Configure third-party services in NSX
- Manage, configure, and deploy edge gateway services
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Building Evolutionary Architectures
Preparing for the Certified OpenStack Administrator Exam