Fields Virology 6th Edition
About the e-Book
Fields Virology 6th Edition Pdf
Fields Virology is the authoritative reference book for virology, providing definitive coverage of all aspects of virology, including thorough coverage of virus biology as well as replication and medical aspects of specific virus families. With the regular outbreaks of influenza, noroviruses as well as other emerging and re-emerging viruses it is essential to have the most up-to-date information available.
With this Sixth Edition, all chapters have been completely updated, an important new emphasis has been placed on virus discovery and emerging viruses. Viruses associated with cancer, including the new human polyomaviruses, are highlighted in this Sixth Edition and new chapters have been added on circoviruses and mimiviruses.
While the main focus of this edition continues to be on viruses, information on prions and the infectious spongiform encephalopathies are also included.
• 2-volume set
• Full color throughout with over 1,000 illustrations in total and most chapters provide key figures for use as lecture slides
• Online companion website with fully searchable text, all references linked to PubMed and additional material not found in the print for access to content anytime
• New coverage of emerging and viruses, including those causing influenza and HIV
• Updated coverage of viruses and cancer
• Coverage includes virus structure, virus entry, replication, and assembly, virus-host cell interactions, host immune responses and vaccines, antiviral therapeutics, virus evolution and immunization
• Thorough coverage of all viruses of medical importance, including both basic science and clinical features
• New chapters on circoviruses and mimiviruses and a new section on Chikungunya virus have been added
• Important advances in antivirals, including new HCV protease inhibitors and HIV integrase inhibitors
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Computational Models of Brain and Behavior