Beginning Apache Hadoop Administration
Page Count305 Pages
About the e-Book
Beginning Apache Hadoop Administration Pdf
Bigdata is one of the most demanding markets in the IT sector. If you are an administrator or a have a passion for knowing the internal configurations of Hadoop, then this book is for you. This book enables a professional to learn about Hadoop in terms of installation, configuration, and management. This book will help the reader to jumpstart with Hadoop frameworks, its eco-system components and slowly progress towards learning the administration part of Hadoop. The level of this book goes from beginner to intermediate with 70% hands-on exercises.
Some of the techniques that you will learn include,
• Installation and configuration of Hadoop cluster
• Performing Hadoop Cluster Upgrade
• Understanding and implementing HDFS Federation
• Understanding and Implementing High Availability
• Implementing HA on a Federated Cluster
• Zookeeper CLI
• Apache Hive Installation and Security
• HBase Multi-master setup
• Oozie installation, configuration and job submission
• Setting up HDFS Quotas
• Setting up HDFS NFS gateway
• Understanding and implementing rolling upgrade and much more.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Building RESTful Web Services with PHP 7
Cracking the AP Calculus AB Exam 2018