Windows 10 for Enterprise Administrators
About the e-Book
Windows 10 for Enterprise Administrators Pdf
Learn the art of configuring, deploying, managing and securing Windows 10 for your enterprise.
About This Book
- Enhance your enterprise administration skills to manage Windows 10 Redstone 3
- Get acquainted with configuring Azure Active Directory for enabling cloud-based services and Remote Server Admin Tools for managing Windows Server
- Provide enterprise-level security with ease using the built-in data loss prevention of Windows 10
Who This Book Is For
If you are a system administrator who has been given the responsibility of administering and managing Windows 10 Redstone 3, then this book is for you. If you have deployed and managed previous versions of Windows, it would be an added advantage.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the remote access capabilities
- Use third-party tools to deploy Windows 10
- Customize image and user Interface experience
- Implement assigned access rights
- Configure remote administration
- Manage Windows 10 security
- Work with Azure AD and Intune management
Microsoft's launch of Windows 10 is a step toward satisfying the enterprise administrator's needs for management and user experience customization. This book provides the enterprise administrator with the knowledge needed to fully utilize the advanced feature set of Windows 10 Enterprise.
This practical guide shows Windows 10 from an administrator's point of view. You'll focus on areas such as installation and configuration techniques based on your enterprise requirements, various deployment scenarios and management strategies, and setting up and managing admin and other user accounts. You'll see how to configure Remote Server Administration Tools to remotely manage Windows Server and Azure Active Directory.
Lastly, you will learn modern Mobile Device Management for effective BYOD and how to enable enhanced data protection, system hardening, and enterprise-level security with the new Windows 10 in order to prevent data breaches and impede attacks.
By the end of this book, you will know the key technologies and capabilities in Windows 10 and will confidently be able to manage and deploy these features in your organization.
Style and approach
This step-by-step guide will show you how to configure, deploy, manage, and secure the all new Windows 10 Redstone 3 for your enterprise.
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pentaho 8 Reporting for Java Developers
JAVA - The Beginnings