Pathology of Small Mammal Pets
Page Count448 Pages
About the e-Book
Pathology of Small Mammal Pets Pdf
Pathology of Small Mammal Pets presents a ready reference for veterinarians, veterinary pathologists, and technicians who work with small mammal companion animals.
- Provides up-to-date, practical information on common disease conditions in small mammal companion animals
- Offers chapters logically organized by species, with comprehensive information on diagnosing diseases in each species
- Takes a practical, system-based approach to individual disease conditions
- Covers clinical signs, laboratory diagnostics, gross pathology, histopathology, and differential diagnoses in detail
- Includes relevant information for conventional breeding operations and breeding facilities, with strategies for disease management in herds and colonies
- Features information on normal anatomy in included species to assist in recognizing pathology
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
A Practical Manual of Diabetes in Pregnancy
Fundamentals of Pathology