Learning Angular for .NET Developers
Page Count248 Pages
About the e-Book
Learning Angular for .NET Developers Pdf
Build efficient web apps and deliver great results by integrating Angular and the .NET framework
About This Book
- Become a more productive developer and learn to use frameworks that implement good development practices
- Achieve advanced autocompletion, navigation, and refactoring in Angular using Typescript
- Follow a gradual introduction to the concepts with a lot of examples and explore the evolution of a production-ready application
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Create a standalone Angular application to prototype user interfaces
- Validate complex forms with Angular version 4 and use Bootstrap to style them
- Build RESTful web services that work well with single-page applications
- Implement automatic validation for web service requests to reduce your boilerplate code
- Use web services with Angular version 4 to offload and secure your application logic
- Test your Angular version 4 and web service code to improve the quality of your software deliverables
Are you are looking for a better, more efficient, and more powerful way of building front-end web applications? Well, look no further, you have come to the right place!
This book comprehensively integrates Angular version 4 into your
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learning iOS Penetration Testing