Practical Paranoia iOS 11 Security Essentials
Page Count518 Pages
About the e-Book
Practical Paranoia iOS 11 Security Essentials Pdf
New edition, completely updated for iOS 11, released September 23, 2017.
The best-selling, easiest, step-by-step, most comprehensive guide to securing your home or business iPhones and iPads.
Official workbook for the Practical Paranoia: Security Essentials Workshop, STEM and college cybersecurity courses. Designed for instructor-led and self-study. The entire course is contained within the book. Includes all instructor presentations, hands-on assignments, links to all software, and security checklist.
You don't need to be paranoid to know they are out there to get your device, data, and identity.
• 3,000,000 phones were stolen or lost in the US last year.
• Malware attacks on have started on iOS.
• Hundreds of eyes may be able to see your name and password, along with the contents of every email you send.
• Once the bad guy has his hands on your Mac, it takes under one minute to bypass your password to gain access to all your data.
• With a slight bit of social engineering, your iCloud, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and other social media accounts, along with all your data, is freely accessible.
• Through PRISM and other avenues, our government has access to your online browsing and email history.
You don't need to be an Apple Genius to protect your system!
In this easy, step-by-step guide, CIO, Security Specialist, and Certified Apple Consultant Marc L. Mintz takes any iOS user–from the novice with no technical skills, to experienced IT professional–through the process of fully encrypting and hardening the security of their device, data, email, documents, network, Instant Messaging, storage devices, iCloud, browsing, and entire Internet experience.
Guaranteed to be the easiest to follow and most comprehensive iOS cybersecurity book available.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Neuroscience ABCs: Human Brain Physiology Guide
Microwave and Radar Engineering with Lab Manual