Hacking Electronics: Learning Electronics with Arduino and Raspberry Pi 2nd Edition
Page Count305 Pages
About the e-Book
Hacking Electronics: Learning Electronics with Arduino and Raspberry Pi 2nd Edition Pdf
Up-to-date hacks that will breathe life into your Arduino and Raspberry Pi creations!
This intuitive DIY guide shows how to wire, disassemble, tweak, and re-purpose household devices and integrate them with your Raspberry Pi and Arduino inventions. Packed with full-color illustrations, photos, and diagrams, Hacking Electronics: Learning Electronics with Arduino and Raspberry Pi, Second Edition, features fun, easy-to-follow projects. You’ll discover how to build an Internet-controlled hacked electric toy, ultrasonic rangefinder, remote-controlled robotic rover, audio amp, slot car brakes and headlights—even a smart card reader!
• Get up and running on both Arduino and Raspberry Pi
• Safely solder, join wires, and connect switches
• Identify components and read schematic diagrams
• Work with LEDs, including high-power Lumileds and addressable LED strips
• Use LiPo batteries, solar panels, and buck-boost power supplies
• Use sensors to measure light, temperature, acceleration, sound level, and color
• Build and modify audio amps, microphones, and transmitters
• Repair gadgets and scavenge useful parts from dead equipment
• Get the most out of cheap or free bench and software tools
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Word, Excel, PowerPoint et Outlook 2016
Dart By Example