Python Without Fear
Page Count464 Pages
About the e-Book
Python Without Fear Pdf
Praise for this book, Python Without Fear
“This is really a great book. I wish I’d had it when I was learning Python.”
–John M. Wargo, author of Apache Cordova 4 Programming
Praise for the previous book in the series, C++ Without Fear
“I’m in love with your C++ Without Fear book. It keeps me awake for hours during the night. Thanks to you, I got most of the idea in just a few hours.”
–Laura Viral, graduate physics student at CERN and Istanbul, Turkey
“It’s hard to tell where I began and ended with your book. I felt like I woke up and literally knew how to write C++
code. I can’t overstate the confidence you gave me.”
– Danny Grady, senior programmer/analyst at a Fortune 500 Company
Whether you’re new to programming or moving from another language, Python Without Fear will quickly make you productive! Brian Overland’s unique approach to Python includes:
- Taking you by the hand while teaching topics from the very basics to intermediate and advanced features of Python
- Teaching by examples that are explained line by line
- Heavy emphasis on examples that are fun and useful, including games, graphics, database applications, file storage, puzzles, and more!
- How to think “Pythonically” and avoid common “gotchas”
Register your product at informit.com/register for convenient access to downloads, updates, and/or corrections as they become available.1
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
TIME Artificial Intelligence: The Future of Humankind