A Diagnostic Atlas of Tumors of the Upper Aero-Digestive Tract
Page Count128 Pages
About the e-Book
A Diagnostic Atlas of Tumors of the Upper Aero-Digestive Tract Pdf
A Diagnostic Atlas of Tumors of the Upper Aero-Digestive Tract brings readers up to date on the correct identification and diagnosis of malignancies of the larynx, pharynx, and esophagus. The atlas provides broad-based coverage of these anatomical areas and highlights the different pathologies physicians may encounter.
Key features of this illustrated guide include: A thorough exploration of the entire upper aero-digestive tract and its pathologies Recent advances in flexible endoscopy, which makes visualization, identification, biopsy, and treatment of conditions of the upper aero-digestive tract easier and possible under local anesthesia in an outpatient setting More than 170 high-quality images Accompanying video clips of the technology available online
Accessible and concise, the book is suitable for a range of readers, including: Oncologists, Otolaryngologists, Gastroenterologists, Respiratory and ENT physicians, Maxillo-facial, thoracic, and upper gastrointestinal surgeons, medical students, nurses, and medical trainees.
- Provides a practical overview that details the advantages and pitfalls in transnasal laryngoesophagoscopy
- Includes analysis and current treatment of both benign and malignant cancers of the nasopharynx, nose/sinuses, oral cavity, oropharynx, larynx, hypopharynx, trachea, esophagus, and thyroid
- Contains illustrated case examples
- Covers the challenges of this diagnostic approach and the techniques that minimize patients’ discomfort
- Details the choice of treatment and the options and limitations
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Essentials Of Medical Genetics For Health Professionals
Core Topics in Cardiac Anesthesia