Obstetric Imaging: Expert Radiology Series
Page Count832 Pages
About the e-Book
Obstetric Imaging: Expert Radiology Series Pdf
Obstetric Imaging will help you detect fetal abnormalities with greater confidence and accuracy. Covering MRI as well as ultrasound and interventional procedures, it equips you with expert tips for recognizing and addressing problems that you might otherwise miss. Obstetric Imaging provides the advanced guidance you need to recognize fetal health challenges early and respond effectively!
- Get advanced clinical guidance from a preeminent team of international maternal-fetal medicine specialists and obstetrician/gynecologists.
- See perfect examples of normal and variant anatomy, as well as the full range of fetal syndromes, with 1,318 images, 361 in full color.
- Know how to get optimal diagnostic accuracy from ultrasound and when to use MRI instead.
- Effectively perform image-guided interventions including amniocentesis, fetal transfusion, selective laser photocoagulation, radiofrequency ablation, fetal shunt placement, and more.
- Master important nuances of sonography by watching 69 videos online.
- Access Obstetric Imaging online at www.expertconsult.com, view all the videos, and download all the images.
Master obstetrics imaging with the only reference on the market that covers the full breadth of OB imaging modalities
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Diagnostic Imaging: Obstetrics
Current Therapy of Trauma and Surgical Critical Care