Osborn's Brain Imaging
Page Count1208 Pages
About the e-Book
Osborn's Brain Imaging Pdf
Comprehensive, visually appealing, and easy to understand, Osborn’s Brain, by the highly esteemed Dr. Anne G. Osborn, provides a solid framework for understanding the complex subject of brain imaging. Ideal for radiologists, neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons, and neurologists at all levels, it combines essential anatomy with gross pathology and imaging, clearly demonstrating why and how diseases appear the way they do. The most immediate "must know" emergent diagnostic topics are followed by non-emergent pathologies, integrating the most relevant information from Dr. Osborn’s entire career of accumulated knowledge, experience, and interest in neuropathology, neurosurgery, and clinical neurosciences.
- Covers the "must-know" aspects of brain imaging together with spectacular pathology examples, relevant anatomy, and up-to-date techniques in neuroradiology - perfect for those new to the field as well as the most experienced neuroradiologist.
- Begins with emergent topics such as trauma, nontraumatic hemorrhage, stroke, and vascular lesions, followed by infections, demyelinating and inflammatory diseases, neoplasms, toxic-metabolic-degenerative disorders, and congenital brain malformations.
- Features more than 3,300 stunning, high-resolution radiologic images and medical illustrations, all of which are annotated to describe the most clinically significant features.
- Includes Dr. Osborn’s trademark summary boxes scattered throughout, for quick review of essential facts.
- Helps readers think clearly about diagnoses, types of diagnoses, and the various pathologies that can affect the brain.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Jubb, Kennedy & Palmer's Pathology of Domestic Animals
Diagnostic Imaging: Obstetrics