The Molecular Basis of Cancer 4th Edition
About the e-Book
The Molecular Basis of Cancer 4th Edition Pdf
2015 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Oncology Category! The Molecular Basis of Cancer arms you with the latest knowledge and cutting-edge advances in the battle against cancer. This thoroughly revised, comprehensive oncology reference explores the scientific basis for our current understanding of malignant transformation and the pathogenesis and treatment of this disease. A team of leading experts thoroughly explains the molecular biologic principles that underlie the diagnostic tests and therapeutic interventions now being used in clinical trials and practice. Detailed descriptions of topics from molecular abnormalities in common cancers to new approaches for cancer therapy equip you to understand and apply the complexities of ongoing research in everyday clinical application.
- Effectively determine the course of malignancy and design appropriate treatment protocols by understanding the scientific underpinnings of cancer.
- Visually grasp and retain difficult concepts easily thanks to a user-friendly format with abundant full-color figures.
- Find critical information quickly with chapters following a logical sequence that moves from pathogenesis to therapy.
- Stay current with the latest discoveries in molecular and genomic research. Sweeping revisions throughout include eight brand-new chapters on: Tumor Suppressor Genes; Inflammation and Cancer; Cancer Systems Biology: The Future; Biomarkers Assessing Risk of Cancer; Understanding and Using Information About Cancer Genomes; The Technology of Analyzing Nucleic Acids in Cancer; Molecular Abnormalities in Kidney Cancer; and Molecular Pathology.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online, fully searchable, at Expert Consult.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Green's Skeletal Trauma in Children
Clinical Hematology Atlas