A Manual of Orthopaedic Terminology 8th Edition
About the e-Book
A Manual of Orthopaedic Terminology 8th Edition Pdf
In its 38th year, A Manual of Orthopaedic Terminology has been a companion reference for anyone who needs the most up-to-date terms, acronyms, and codes terms relating to clinical orthopaedics and research. Portable and easily accessible, this authoritative compilation categorizes and cross-references terms to enable those unfamiliar with orthopaedics to locate a term in its proper context. Unlike a traditional A-Z dictionary format, terms are organOrthopaedic ized by topic?facilitating faster search results with related terms appearing on the same or immediately adjacent page.
"...It will continue to serve as the go-to reference for individuals needing to access orthopaedic information to serve their individual audiences." Foreword by: Marc F. Swiontkowski,Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Feb 2015
- Understand basic science terms as they relate to clinically relevant issues.
- Clarifies terms used in injury and insurance claims with immediately neighboring relative terms.
- Find information quickly with chapters organized by topic for easy reference.
- Stay abreast of the latest terminology with new terms provided by contributors who are orthopaedic researchers from across the country and whose expertise provides current information on terminology and procedures.
- Understandable to the lay reader and the professional with new illustrations, formatting, and tables clarifying disease processes.
- Confer on the go with an easy-to-carry pocket size and online access to the complete text on Expert Consult, which also includes an enhanced eBook version at no extra cost!
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Robinson's Current Therapy in Equine Medicine
Green's Skeletal Trauma in Children