Duke's Anesthesia Secrets 5th Edition
Page Count528 Pages
About the e-Book
Duke's Anesthesia Secrets 5th Edition Pdf
Get quick answers to the most important clinical questions with Duke’s Anesthesia Secrets, 5th Edition! Authors James Duke, MD and Brian M. Keech, MD present this easy-to-read, bestselling resource that uses the popular and trusted Secrets Series® Q&A format. It provides rapid access to the practical, "in-the-trenches" know-how you need to succeed – both in practice and on board and recertification exams.
- Zero in on key information with bulleted lists, tables, mnemonics, illustrations, practical tips from the authors, and "Key Points" boxes that provide a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Review essential material efficiently with the "Top 100 Secrets in Anesthesiology" – perfect for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Get the evidence-based guidance you need to provide optimal care for your patients – ideal for medical students, residents, fellows, and practitioners.
- Apply all the latest advances in techniques, technology, and pharmacology, and explore effective solutions to a full range of clinical issues in anesthesiology.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and tables from the book on a variety of devices.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Jubb, Kennedy & Palmer's Pathology of Domestic Animals: Volume 3