Canine and Feline Cytology 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Canine and Feline Cytology 3rd Edition Pdf
"This is a ‘go-to’ reference text for a serious cytologist. " Reviewed by: Kathleen Tennant on behalf of Veterinary Record, November 2015
- Comprehensive coverage of all body systems and body fluids ? and the pathological changes associated with various infectious agents ? emphasizes areas in which the application of cytology has the greatest diagnostic value.
- Exceptional-quality, full-color photomicrographs show both normal and abnormal tissue and also include detailed legends.
- Discussions of clinical, differential, and cytological diagnosis accompany the illustrations of lesions and conditions in each chapter.
- Helpful hints for improving specimen quality are provided in discussions of common errors and problems encountered in the preparation of cytological specimens.
- Coverage of histology in organ system chapters demonstrates the histological or histopathologic corollary of cytologic findings.
- Clear, concise descriptions include sampling techniques, slide preparation and examination, and guidelines for interpretation, leading to accurate in-house and commercial laboratory diagnosis.
- Easy-to-use, well-organized format includes many tables, algorithms, boxes, and Key Point callouts for at-a-glance reference.
- NEW examples and identifiers and a new discussion on artifacts address the latest developments in canine and feline cytology.
- NEW! Dozens of new images include photomicrographs of blood and bone marrow cytology.
- NEW! All-new appendix summarizes clinically relevant information on artifacts, special tests, specific characteristics, and much more.
- UPDATED sampling techniques and examination guidelines include information on how and where to test for specific conditions.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Andreoli and Carpenter's Cecil Essentials of Medicine