Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease 10th Edition
About the e-Book
Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease 10th Edition Pdf
Now in its 10th edition, Sleisenger and Fordtran?s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease remains your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of gastroenterology and hepatology. Overcome your most complex clinical challenges and make optimal use of the newest techniques, technologies, and treatments?with superb guidance from hundreds of world-renowned authorities. Meticulous updates throughout include the latest approaches and improvements in gastrointestinal and liver disease diagnosis and therapy as well as hundreds of images and 35 new procedural videos.
"..one of the most valuable clinical resources in the dynamic field of gastroenterology and hepatology." Reviewed by Brindusa Diaconu on behalf of the Journal of Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases, July 2015
"..an engaging, educational yet clinically orientated textbook which is relevant to modern clinical practice." Reviewed by Dr Harry Brown on behalf of glycosmedia.com, April 2015
"I can personally attest to the remarkable advances that have been made, as I was author of the chapter on eosinophilic gastroenteritis in the second edition of the textbook, and reading the same chapter in the tenth edition underscores the important advances that have been made in our understanding of the molecular basis as well as the pathophysiology of this and related disorders." Foreword by Norton J. Greenberger, MD Boston, Massachusetts, June 2015
- Get the essential gastroenterology information you need from one authoritative source with an outstanding global reputation for excellence.
- Zero in on the key information you need to know with a consistent, full-color chapter design.
- Stay up to date with emerging and challenging topics: enteric microbiota and probiotics; fecal microbiota transplantation; Clostridium difficile colitis; and factitious gastrointestinal diseases.
- Incorporate the latest findings and improvements in care for liver disease patients?from diagnosis and treatment through post-treatment strategies and management of complications.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Master all aspects of your field with the latest edition of the world's top GI reference
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
Murray & Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine