Ocular Pathology: Expert Consult 7th Edition
Page Count714 Pages
About the e-Book
Ocular Pathology: Expert Consult 7th Edition Pdf
Comprehensive, yet concise and clinically oriented, the new edition of Ocular Pathology brings you the very latest advances of every aspect of ocular pathology. From updated information on today’s imaging techniques, to the implementation of genetic data to better understand disease, this esteemed medical reference book promises to keep you at the forefront of your field.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Take advantage of clinical "pearls" that offer you the benefits of proven strategies.
- Quickly reference information with help from a convenient outline format, ideal for today’s busy physician.
- Visualize every concept by viewing 1,900 illustrations, 1,600 of which are in full color, from the collections of internationally renowned leaders in ocular pathology.
- Understand the role of VEGF and other factors in the pathobiology of diabetic complications, as well as the pathobiology of myocilin and the TIGR gene in the development of glaucoma.
- Review the latest features related to the pathobiology of central corneal thickness.
- Stay abreast of the latest in ocular pathology with coverage of the classification system for retinoblastoma; immunopathology of herpes keratitis; and genetic features of persistent hyperplastic primary vitreous.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Equine Infectious Diseases
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination