Cytology: Diagnostic Principles and Clinical Correlates 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Cytology: Diagnostic Principles and Clinical Correlates 3rd Edition Pdf
This new edition examines the latest diagnostic techniques for the interpretation of a complete range of cytological specimens. It is concise, yet covers all of the organ systems in which the procedure is used, with the number of pages devoted to each body site proportional to the clinical relevance of cytology for that site. Inside, you'll find new information on ductal lavage cytology and expanded coverage of FNA performance, keeping you current with the newest procedures. Over 700 full-color illustrations provide you with a real-life perspective of a full range of cytologic findings. Each chapter includes a discussion of indications and methods, along with a section on differential diagnosis accompanied by ancillary diagnostic techniques such as immunohistochemistry and molecular biology, where appropriate. As an Expert Consult title, it includes online access to the complete text of the book, fully searchable-as well as all of the images downloadable for your personal use-at www.expertconsult.com.
- Offers comprehensive coverage of everyday diagnostic work in a concise format for a practical benchside manual.
- Covers every type of cytology-gynecology, non-gynecology, and FNA.
- Presents an in-depth differential diagnosis discussion for all major entities.
- Examines the role of special techniques such as immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, and molecular biology in resolving difficulties in interpretation and diagnosis.
- Provides an in-depth analysis of common diagnostic pitfalls to assist with daily signing out and reporting.
- Features coverage of patient management in discussions of pertinent clinical features.
- Uses capsule summaries featuring easy-to-read bulleted text that provide a quick review of key differential diagnoses, diagnostic pitfalls, cytomorphologic features, and tissue acquisition protocols for specific entities.
- Includes over 700 full-color illustrations that provide you with a real-life perspective of a full range of cytologic findings.
- Features anytime, anywhere online access to the complete text of the book, fully searchable-as well as all of the images downloadable for your personal use-at www.expertconsult.com.
- Covers automated cytology and HPV testing in Cervical and Vaginal Cytology chapter, providing an up-to-date reference on the techniques used in today's labs.
- Offers new information on ductal lavage cytology and expanded coverage of FNA performance, keeping you current with the newest procedures.
- Discusses the implementation of proficiency testing and changes in laboratory inspection and accreditation.
- Includes recommendations from the 2008 National Cancer Institute Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration State of the Science Conference.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Esthetics and Biomechanics in Orthodontics
Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology