Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations 2nd Edition Pdf
View the cardiovascular system as only Netter images can depict it. Part of the masterwork known as The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (the CIBA "Green Books"), it provides a highly visual guide to the heart, from basic science, anatomy, and physiology to pathology and injury. This reference has been updated to mirror the many exciting advances in cardiovascular medicine and imaging, offering classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations created by artist-physician Carlos Machado, MD and others working in the Netter style.
- Gain a rich clinical view of all aspects of the cardiovascular system in one comprehensive volume, conveyed through beautiful illustrations and radiologic images.
- Clearly see the connection between basic science and clinical practice with an integrated overview of normal structure and function as it relates to pathologic conditions.
- Grasp current clinical concepts regarding development, pediatrics, and adult medicine captured in classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations created by artist-physician Carlos Machado, MD, and others working in the Netter style.
- Quickly understand complex topics thanks to a concise text-atlas format that provides a context bridge between primary and specialized medicine.
- Benefit from matchless Netter illustrations that offer precision, clarity, detail and realism as they provide a visual approach to the clinical presentation and care of the patient.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Textbook of the Cervical Spine
Clinical Cases in Tropical Medicine