Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology 5th Edition
About the e-Book
Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology 5th Edition Pdf
Handle the toughest clinical challenges with Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology. The world’s leading authorities in the field, Drs. Richard J. Johnson, John Feehally, Jürgen Floege and a team of international experts have meticulously updated this fifth edition to continue to provide the level of expert information that readers rely on from this classic reference.
- The right amount of basic science and practical clinical guidance assists in making efficient and informed decisions.
- Extensive updates on key topics keep you at the forefront of the field.
- New chapters on glomerulonephritis associated with complement disorders, interventional treatments for hypertension, renal disease and cancer, and epidemiology and prognostic impact of acute kidney injury.
- Over 1,500 color illustrations highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management.
- Hundreds of color coded algorithms promote quick reference and to help you retain concepts.
- Over 400 NEW self-assessment questions and fully searchable text available online at ExpertConsult.
Floege, Johnson, and Feehally give you the information you need to make quick and correct clinical decisions
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Sleep Medicine Pearls
Nathan and Oski's Hematology and Oncology of Infancy and Childhood