Sims' Symptoms in the Mind 5th Edition
Page Count400 Pages
About the e-Book
Sims' Symptoms in the Mind 5th Edition Pdf
SIMS' SYMPTOMS IN THE MIND has, since its first publication in 1988, become established as the leading introductory textbook on clinical psychopathology, defining, clarifying and describing the main symptoms and syndromes of mental illness seen in clinical practice. Now fully revised and updated, it offers essential reading for psychiatric trainees and an invaluable reference for psychiatrists of all grades. It has also come to be widely appreciated by clinical psychologists, allied mental health professionals and researchers in this field.
- Comprehensive and accessible overview of clinical psychopathology not found anywhere else
- Illustrates key principles of psychopathology with examples drawn from a wide source, including fiction, autobiography and clinical textbooks
- Fully updated throughout, taking account of advances in the understanding of cognitive neuroscience and neuropsychology, revised legislation, changing classificatory concepts and evolving cultural aspects of psychiatry
- Improved presentation, including new chapter and key point summaries, will help those searching for quick information without losing the rich writing style for which the book is so well known and appreciated
- Now comes with complementary access to the complete, downloadable eBook version, providing an enhanced learning experience and increased utility in practice. Additional, fully integrated electronic resources include:
- Patient interview scenarios exploring key themes (videos with transcripts)
- Author podcasts (audio) to expand and clarify core topics
- Interactive question and answer sections for each chapter, to test your understanding and aid revision of essential areas
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Netter's Clinical Anatomy
Sleep Medicine Pearls