Pediatric Emergency Medicine Secrets 3rd Edition
Page Count664 Pages
About the e-Book
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Secrets 3rd Edition Pdf
Access concise, yet complete clinical guidance on pediatric emergency care with Pediatric Emergency Medicine Secrets, a bestselling volume in the popular Secrets Series®. Ideal for quick review or exam prep, this updated medical reference book is an essential pocket guide covering common and unusual pediatric conditions; the user-friendly Secrets style makes it a valuable addition to your library!
- Focus on important topics, such as cardiac arrest, respiratory failure, neurosurgery emergencies, ophthalmology emergencies, burns/smoke inhalation, toxicology, neck and spine injuries, and much more.
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with content thoroughly updated by leaders in the field.
- Quickly review key concepts through a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, "Key Points" summaries, lists of useful web sites, and practical tips from the authors.
- Enhance your reference power with a full range of well-organized essential topics in pediatric emergency medicine.
- Improve content knowledge with a special chapter containing "Top 100 Secrets," providing an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series
Ashcraft's Pediatric Surgery