The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series 20th Edition
About the e-Book
The Harriet Lane Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series 20th Edition Pdf
Trusted by generations of residents and practitioners, The Harriet Lane Handbook remains your first choice for fast, accurate information on pediatric diagnosis and treatment. The first medical reference book written "by residents, for residents" and reviewed by expert faculty at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, it continues to provide the gold standard in point-of-care clinical information for any health care professional treating pediatric patients.
"...first choice for fast and accurate information on various pediatric presentations, their diagnosis and treatment recommendations... a very portable; compact as well as up-to-date information resource; for the front line clinicians." Reviewed by:BACCH Newsletter, March 2015
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult, including frequent updates to the trusted and comprehensive Pediatric Drug Formulary.
- Take advantage of the most dependable drug information available with thoroughly updated, one-of-a-kind Pediatric Formulary providing the standard of pediatric care from the leading pediatric hospital in the world.
- Trust thoroughly updated content that includes parameters for pediatric and neonatal septic shock; guidelines for acute management of severe traumatic brain injury; a convenient table detailing common genetic tests; a significantly extended collection of radiologic images; expanded mental health coverage; plus much more.
- Access information easily and quickly with reformatted sections designed make the book easier to use in print, online, or via mobile device.
- Rely on pocket-sized portability. The revised edition of The Harriet Lane Handbook is even more concise than ever before, featuring an increased amount of online-only content.
Harriet Lane, the most trusted pediatric handbook for over 50 years, is your first and best option for help in daily diagnosis and treatment.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Netter's Anatomy Coloring
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Secrets