Elsevier's Medical Laboratory Science Examination Review
Page Count400 Pages
About the e-Book
Elsevier's Medical Laboratory Science Examination Review Pdf
Elsevier's Medical Laboratory Science Examination Review is a brand-new resource that offers all the review, practice, and support you need to prepare for the either the MLS or MLT certification examination. Each chapter in the book offers a thorough review on one of the core areas of Medical Laboratory Science as outlined by the ASCP Board of Certification. Practice questions are also featured at the end of each chapter and explanations and rationales for each correct answer appear at the end of the text. Plus, an eight-page full-color insert displays photomicrographs of hematological and microbiological specimens exactly as they appear under the microscope and on the MLS and MLT certification exams. A mock certifications exam is included in the print book as well as online at the companion Evolve website – which also houses additional practice questions – totaling 1,000 questions in all.
- Inclusion of both MLS and MLT level content and questions enables the book to be used for both certification exams
- Print mock exam at the end of the book contains 100 certification examination preparation questions.
- Content reviews in outline form enables each topic to be easily reviewed but covered in an appropriate depth.
- Online mock exams on the companion Evolve website include all the practice questions from the book plus additional unique questions that can be used to create mock exams for extra practice.
- Eight-page full-color insert within the book features 50 illustrations that show hematological and microbiological photomicrographs.
- Test-taking tips and suggestions discuss the exam, how it’s set up and scored, when to answer, guess and not answers questions, how to identify distracters, and more.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Atlas of Human Anatomy
Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease