Manson's Tropical Diseases 23th Edition
Page Count1360 Pages
About the e-Book
Manson's Tropical Diseases 23th Edition Pdf
2014 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Public Health category!
From the difficult to diagnose to the difficult to treat, Manson’s Tropical Diseases prepares you to effectively handle whatever your patients may have contracted. Featuring an internationally recognized editorial team, global contributors, and expert authors, this revised and updated medical reference book provides you with the latest coverage on parasitic and infectious diseases from around the world.
"This book functions both as a text book and a reference manual but remains eminently readable." Reviewed by British Journal of Hospital Medicine, Jul 2015
"..strongly recommended, excellent quality, signature book on Tropical Medicine for everyone working in this field." Reviewed by Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease, March 2015
- Incorporate the latest therapies into your practice, such as recently approved drugs and new treatment options.
- Find what you need easily and apply it quickly with highlighted key information, convenient boxes and tables, extensive cross-referencing, and clinical management diagrams.
- Make the most accurate Tropical Disease diagnoses through a completely redesigned and modernized format, which includes full-color images throughout plus a wealth of additional illustrations online at Expert Consult.
- Apply the latest treatment strategies for HIV/AIDS, tropical neurology, malaria, and much more.
- Put the latest international expertise to work for you and your patients with new chapters covering Global Health; Global Health Governance and Tropical Diseases; Non-communicable Diseases; Obesity in the Tropics; and Emergency and Intensive Care Medicine in Resource-poor Settings.
- See which diseases are most prevalent in specific areas of the tropics through a new index of diseases by country, as well as online-only maps that provide additional detail.
- Better understand the variations in treatment approaches across the globe.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Professional Nursing: Concepts & Challenges
Atlas of Human Anatomy