The Washington Manual of Echocardiography
Page Count320 Pages
About the e-Book
The Washington Manual of Echocardiography Pdf
Supervised and edited by faculty from the Washington University School of Medicine, The Washington Manual of Echocardiography provides quick insight into the successful performance and interpretation of echocardiographic images.
Ideal for today’s cardiology fellow, this outstanding reference is both sufficiently comprehensive to guide users through training, and accessible enough as a quick consult for general physicians who are interested in echocardiography.
Your keys to excellence in cardiac echo…
• Tips and pearls from cardiologists and sonographers offer guidance on proper set-up, correct transduction technique, and image optimization
• Easy-to-navigate sections address diagnostic markers of valvular heart disease, cardiomyopathies, and congenital anomalies, as well as applications of trans-esophageal echocardiography
• Abundant high-quality images enhance visual learning and improve diagnostic accuracy
• Succinct yet comprehensive descriptions present critical pieces of information on key areas of echocardiography and Doppler techniques
• Free online companion website with hundreds of echo clips in addition to the full text for you to access anytime, anywhere
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Wound Care Made Incredibly Visual!
Genes and Autoimmunity