Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK 4th Edition
Page Count752 Pages
About the e-Book
Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK 4th Edition Pdf
Featuring exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK has the information you need to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want.
Designed to work with Kaplan's Step 2 High Yield course, this edition features exam-style questions and is the highest yield full-color review book for the Clinical Knowledge exam. If it is not likely to appear on the test, it is not in this book.
The Best Review
- New design with hundreds of full-color diagnostic images, algorithms, and tables
- New biostatistics chapter and expanded disease coverage, with dozens of new topics including Zika and Ebola
- Logical, step-by-step approach to patient care
- Disease topics are presented in exam-style format for realistic review:
- What is the most likely diagnosis?
- What is the best initial test?
- What is the most accurate diagnostic test?
- What is the treatment?
- Avoid surprises on Test Day with exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD.
- Expert test-taking advice, including tips for recognizing incorrect answers and guidance on the order in which steps should be taken.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Davidson's Essentials of Medicine
Yoga Body and Mind Handbook