Evidence-Based Physical Therapy for the Pelvic Floor 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
Evidence-Based Physical Therapy for the Pelvic Floor 2nd Edition Pdf
Bridging the gap between evidence-based research and clinical practice, Physical Therapy for the Pelvic Floor has become an invaluable resource to practitioners treating patients with disorders of the pelvic floor. The second edition is now presented in a full colour, hardback format, encompassing the wealth of new research in this area which has emerged in recent years.
Kari Bø and her team focus on the evidence, from basic studies (theories or rationales for treatment) and RCTs (appraisal of effectiveness) to the implications of these for clinical practice, while also covering pelvic floor dysfunction in specific groups, including men, children, elite athletes, the elderly, pregnant women and those with neurological diseases. Crucially, recommendations on how to start, continue and progress treatment are also given with detailed treatment strategies around pelvic floor muscle training, biofeedback and electrical stimulation.
"..a comprehensive review of every aspect of this area including female, male and childhood issues, incontinence, prolapse, pain and sexual dysfunction." Reviewed by Beatrice McGinley on behalf of Physiotherapy Practice and Research, October 2015
- aligns scientific research with clinical practice
- detailed treatment strategies
- innovative practice guidelines supported by a sound evidence base
- colour illustrations of pelvic floor anatomy and related neuroanatomy/ neurophysiology
- MRIs and ultrasounds showing normal and dysfunctional pelvic floor
- incorporates vital new research and material
- uses key summary boxes throughout new edition to highlight quick reference points
- now in full colour throughout and a hardback format
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Davidson's Essentials of Medicine
Macleod's Clinical OSCEs