OCP Upgrade 1Z0-060 Exam guide
About the e-Book
OCP Upgrade 1Z0-060 Exam guide Pdf
- This is your one-stop solution to understanding what’s new in Oracle 12c and how to bring these features to your systems in a hassle-free manner
- A complete guide to clearing the OCP Upgrade 1Z0-060 Exam
- Dive deep into Oracle administration and get up to date
This guide will get Oracle admins up to date with the latest developments in Oracle 12c. It includes all the necessary information that you need to implement in your existing systems.
All of the information in this book has been handpicked to help you study for the Oracle 12c upgrade exam. Each chapter has been written with the objective of helping you pass this exam with ease. Content in this book is aligned with the objectives of the exam, making it really easy to follow the course content. Every example mentioned in this book has been tried and tested in actual environment. Real-world examples will help you learn about new features such as multitenant containers database architecture, managing containers, pluggable databases, database administration enhancements, database auditing, tuning, backup, and flashback enhancements.
You will also learn about storage enhancements, security updates, tuning, troubleshooting, and backup enhancements. This book also covers section 2 of the exam course making this book a complete guide for passing OCP 12c upgrade exam 1Z0-060.
What you will learn
- All of the new features of the Oracle 12c database that you are required to know for the OCP Upgrade Exam 1Z0-060
- New multitenant architecture introduced in Oracle 12c and how it works
- Monitor complex database operations and use the new enhanced SQL tuning features to tune bad SQLs
- Manage data over time using information life cycle management
- Make your data more secure by implementing new enhanced auditing
- Learn new security features and how to implement encryption to secure your data
- Explore how backup and flashback works with new multitenant architecture
- Performance management techniques that will analyze and tune your database
About the Author
Advait Deo has 12 years of experience in the database domain starting from Oracle Version 9i until Oracle 12c. By nature, a mechanical engineer, Advait transformed his career around Software and databases right from the beginning. He joined a consultancy company Tata Consultancy Services and 2004 and learned about database technology. In 2006, he moved to Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. where he was mentored by Indira Karnati. He later moved to Amazon.com as database administrator in 2010. He is currently working at Amazon as a senior database engineer.
Advait has worked in various aspects of Oracle databases and administered huge fleet of complex production databases. He is an expert in performance tuning and troubleshooting. He also focuses on schema design, automation using shell and Python, and architecting solutions to complex problems.
Currently, he is working on various products in Amazon Web Services (AWS) technology and providing database and storage solutions in AWS to various clients.
Advait is an Oracle Certified Professional in Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, and 12c databases and Oracle Certified Expert in 11g RAC. His certification credentials are available at https://www.youracclaim.com/users/advait-deo. He also publishes some of his work and learnings on his website http://avdeo.com.
You can find him on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/advaitdeo
Prior to writing this book, Advait reviewed Oracle Database 11g R2 Performance Tuning Cookbook and Learning Linux Shell Scripting.
Indira Karnati is an engineering graduate in electronics and communications and did her Executive General Management Program at IIM Bangalore, India.
Indira is an expert Oracle DBA and Apps DBA, having worked in various capacities for the past 19 years in IT, of which 15 years has been with Oracle Corporation, India Development Centre, Hyderabad. She has extensive hands on experience of installations, configurations of Oracle databases (single instance and RAC), Oracle Identity Management (OID/OAM/OIM), Fusion Middleware products, Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion applications, Oracle Demantra, and Oracle iLearning.
Indira has rich experience in turning around the complex Oracle installations. Her expertise includes installation, configuration, cloning, refreshing, patching, upgrading, debugging many Oracle Products, the primary being Oracle Database, identity management, and enterprise manager. Her work experience covers high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
She is an Oracle Certified Professional in 12c and 11g in the Database Administration track, Oracle Certified Expert in 11g RAC, and Exadata Ceritified Implementation Specialist. Her Certification credentials are available at https://www.youracclaim.com/users/indira-karnati
Find her on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/indirakaranati
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Oracle 12c
- Multitenant Container Database Architecture
- Managing CDBs and PDBs
- Information Lifecycle Management and Storage Enhancements
- Auditing, Privilege Analysis and Data Redaction
- Database Tuning and Troubleshooting
- Backup and Flashback Enhancements
- Database Administration Enhancements
- Miscellaneous New Features
- Core Administration
- Performance Management
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Accelerated Windows Malware Analysis with Memory Dumps
Frank Kane's Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python