Neural Networks with R
Page Count270 Pages
About the e-Book
Neural Networks with R Pdf
- Develop a strong background in neural networks with R, to implement them in your applications
- Learn how to build and train neural network models to solve complex problems Implement solutions from scratch
- Covering real-world case studies to illustrate the power of neural network models
Neural networks in one of the most fascinating machine learning model to solve complex computational problems efficiently. Neural networks are used to solve wide range of problems in different areas of AI and machine learning. This book will give you a rundown explaining the niche aspects of neural networking which will provide you with a foundation to get start with the advanced topics. We start off with neural network design using neuralnet package, then you’ll build a solid foundational knowledge of how a neural network learns from data, and the principles behind it. This book cover various types of neural networks including recurrent neural networks and convoluted neural networks. You will not only learn how to train neural networks, but also see a generalization of these networks. Later we will delve into combining different neural network models and work with the real-world use cases.By the end of this book, you will learn to implement neural network models in your applications with the help of practical examples mentioned in the book.
What you will learn
- Setup R packages for neural networks and deep learning
- Understand the core concepts of artificial neural networks
- Understand neurons, perceptron, bias, weights and activation functions
- Implement supervised and unsupervised machine learning in R for neural networks
- Predict and classify data automatically using neural networks
- Evaluate and fine tune the models built.
About the Author
Balaji Venkateswaran is an AI expert, data scientist, machine learning practitioner and a database architect. He has 17+ years of experience in investment banking payment processing, telecom billing and project management. He has worked for major companies such as ADP, Goldman Sachs, Mastercard and Wipro. He is a trainer in Data Science, Hadoop and Tableau. He has completed PG in business analytics from Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai.
Balaji has expertise relating to statistics, classification, regression, pattern recognition, time series forecasting, andunstructured data analysis using text mining procedures. His main interests are neural networks and deep learning.
Balaji holdsvarious certifications in IBM SPSS, IBM Watson, IBM big data architect, cloud architect, CEH, Splunk, Salesforce, Agile CSM and AWS.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me up on LinkedIn (linkedin.com/in/balvenkateswaran), I will be more than glad to help a fellow data scientist
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
ServiceNow Application Development
Python Digital Forensics Cookbook